Engineering books recommended by Raman

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Another Christmas

Last Christmas was spent holed up in Cincinnati/Apartment in the midst of the winter storm. That lead to start of this log. A year has passed and I am holed up again inside a compartment of the train from Hyderabad to Delhi. It is almost surprising that not too long ago spending 24+ hours in travel was perfectly normal and acceptable. Now - I am thinking - what was I thinking!!

Brings to my mind the story that explains the difference between a man and a cow in the middle of a beautiful and green meadow. The cow is blissfully grazing whereas the man is eager to cross to the other side. I guess, sometimes the journey is more enjoyable than the destination itself.

The picture you see is how Delhi fog is during winters.
I am actually penning down these thoughts using a pencil and a pen. I will post them later.


Find the pictures at flickr



Filed under Travelogues

0 comments:

Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide